Monday, February 14, 2011

New bumGenius 4.0 Diapers in Stock

Mom and Baby Naturally just received a shipment of the new bumGenius 4.0 One-Size diapers with snap closures, in all of the solid colors - including the brights, which have been unavailable for a while, and three brand new colors - Bubble, Sweet and Noodle!

The new Artist Series prints and hook-and-loop closure diapers are available by special order. Please contact us if you're interested in those. (Minimum order may apply.)


How are the bumGenius 4.0 Diapers "New and Improved?"

  1. The bg4 now accommodates even larger babies!
  2. The bg4 has all new hook & loop closures (also available in refresher kits)
  3. The bg4 has accessible, easily replaceable elastic.  All elastic tack-points are now visible from the inside of the diaper.  To replace elastic, turn the diaper inside out, thread new elastic through the casing and stitch it down at each end.
  4. Three new colors have joined our family - Bubble, Noodle and Sweet.
  5. You now have your choice of bumGenius closures (snaps or hook & loop).
My Ellie is wearing two-year-old bumGenius 3.0s, which have been well-loved, and every time I see the nice, neat, stacks of shiny, new 4.0s in my store room, I have to remind myself that I've bought them for your babies, and not for her!

Of course, I did just fill a big order for a baby boy, so I am a little long on the "girly" colors, and she does wear a lot of purple, so maybe just one Bubble . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment