Saturday, February 12, 2011

We Still Got It!

While demonstrating some carriers last night, I grabbed my Wrapsody Bali Stretch and showed the customers how to tie it, and then put Ellie in just for old times sake.



We got this wrap when Ellie was about six weeks old, and weighed a little over six pounds. Here she is the first time I wore her in it. (Note - She's not in the safest position here. She should be more upright and less "folded up.")


She's now twenty-seven-and-a-half months old and probably about twenty-five pounds. How's that for versatile?!

She was just-up-from-a-nap sleepy at the time, so she lay her head on my shoulder and cuddled while I was talking with the customers.

I love the Connecta that we use these days, but it was so nice having her back in the wrap that we wore her in when she was brand new!

No comments:

Post a Comment